Much More than an Aquarium!
A Digital Cinema Underwater Experience
Sky Factory's ēSea is a digital cinema window designed to provide the relaxing, therapeutic benefits that result from viewing living underwater environments. Research has established that viewing such environments restores emotional balance, reduces anxiety and even lowers blood pressure. The ēSea illusion engages the observer in a deep experience of nature, one that enlivens biophilia, our innate genetic-based need to bond with living systems.
Designed as a portal into large underwater environments, ēSea presents the gentle flowing motions inherent in all marine life. It is this Heraclitean motion that triggers an automatic 'relaxation response' in the observer. ēSea is an ideal solution to the high costs of setting up and maintaining salt or freshwater aquariums and mitigating the risks associated with water-borne pathogens. With ēSea, you get much more than a virtual aquarium.
Philippine Coral Reef
Anemone and Coral
Clown Fish and Anemone
Proprietary ContentFeaturing five hours of unedited, real-time footage (scenes run approximately 60 minutes).
Diverse Underwater WorldsIncluding exotic Sea Nettle Jellyfish, a Shark Reef, Clown Fish and Anemones, Tropical Fish, and a River Habitat in the Amazon!
Superior QualityRecorded using UltraHD RED digital cinema cameras that deliver better than Blu-Ray quality*.
Maintenance-Free OperationProfessional-grade LED edge-lit High Definition LCD monitor and components designed for years of 24/7 operation.
Enkel installationRecessed 4 inches into standard walls for quick trouble-free installation.
Easy Plug-and-Play Upgrade ModulePeruse, purchase, and upload additional content from our ēSea library—any time—as it becomes available.
|Hälso- och sjukvård||—||For regulated environments unable to maintain live aquariums.|
|Luxury Retail||—||Attractive relaxation window in boutiques, upscale departments.|
|Hotell och Restuarang||—||Biophilic décor for hotel lobbies, restaurants, spas, casinos.|
|Kommersiell Fastighet||—||Therapeutic views for corporate offices, trading rooms, call centers.|
|Institutionella||—||Ideal for deep plan buildings, schools, labs, public spaces.|
|High-end Residential||—||Great opening for enclosed bedrooms, living rooms, etc.|
1) Ram - Elegant aluminum frame lends the ēSea a sleek contemporary finish, providing another architectural cue that creates the illusion of a window into a much larger underwater opening.
2) Monitor - Commercial grade, edgelit LED screen
3) Monteringsbox - Durable and easy to install, the mounting pan houses the monitor and all the components for a safe and quick assembly.
4) Vägg Öppning - Model 4123 and Model 4726 will fit 2 x 4 stud wall.
5) Wall-Mounted Controller - easy to use 8-button controller with on-screen guidance and a user-friendly menu.
Two Sizes Available:
1041mm x 584mm
Optimal viewing distance is 1.8m.
Recommended minimum distance is 1.2m.
1193mm x 660mm
Optimal viewing distance is 2.4m.
Recommended viewing distance is 1.5m.
RED Epic® is the UltraHD 5K camera used to shoot movies such as The Hobbit, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Social Network, and more.
The Sky Factory’s award-winning photographers and cinematographers capture exotic footage of underwater environments using the latest RED Digital Cinema technology. By traveling to select aquariums and featuring a diversity of species, Sky Factory videographers are able to enliven our biophilic connection with very restorative, but foreign worlds.
In time, Sky Factory videographers will also travel on location to capture premier underwater environments and raise awareness of these fragile marine ecosystems. By recording these habitats in long, unedited sequences, viewers can gain not only the restorative benefits of Heraclitean motion and biophilic engagement, but also gain an appreciation for the importance of protecting marine life from undue human activity.
* Please note all scenes were carefully selected by professional videographers and recorded in top aquariums around the United States. Some scenes may contain visible scratches, inherent in HD filming through a glass surface; these artifacts have been minimized as much as possible during post-production.